Are you ready for the Just Fun Quiz Round One? See questions below and the answers will be posted tomorrow.
Remember this is just for fun and there will be no prizes, Féile Lughnasa are testing your general knowledge so you will be ready for the 2021 quiz! Best of Luck
Just for Fun Quiz Round 2
1. What county would you find Buncrana?
2. What are the three saint statues in the Grotto in Faha?
3. Whose logo is this?
4. What is the Irish word for Rainbow?
5. What day of the week does the Grúpa Sugartha (Parent and Toddler) group meet in Halla Le Chéile?
6. What was the name of the Hybrasel Play that took place in Féile Lughnasa 2019?
7. What sport do you associate with Eoin Morgan?
8. How many ladders are there on the Cé?
9. What year was Siopa an Phobail opened?
10. What is ophidiophobia the fear of?
Due to the current Covid 19 crisis, Féile Lughnasa have not approached local businesses for sponsorship and there is currently no funding available for festivals. We are asking people to show their support for the festival by
1.Making a donation to the festival via the donate button
2.Or join the Club 500 for €12.50 a month via www.cflt.ie/club500/how-to-become-a-member/Your support is greatly appreciated and will keep the family fun festival alive.