Are you ready for the Just Fun Quiz Round One? See questions below and the answers will be posted tomorrow. Remember this is just for fun and there will be no prizes, Féile Lughnasa are testing your general knowledge so you will be ready for the 2021 quiz! Best of Luck
Just for Fun Quiz –Round 3
1. Who is the current Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform?
2. The Royal Mile is located in what city?
3. Whose logo is this?
4. What is the Irish word for earring?
5. What day of the week does the Weekly Community Dinner meet in Halla Le Chéile?
6. What local beach featured in a Walking on Cars Music video?
7. What is the most expensive spice in the world by weight?
8. In the film, what planet are the Transformers from?
9. How many paintings did Van Gogh sell during his lifetime?
10. Who wrote the novel Normal People?
Due to the current Covid 19 crisis, Féile Lughnasa have not approached local businesses for sponsorship and there is currently no funding available for festivals. We are asking people to show their support for the festival by
1.Making a donation to the festival via the donate button
2.Or join the Club 500 for €12.50 a month via www.cflt.ie/club500/how-to-become-a-member/