Are you ready for the Just Fun Quiz Round One? See questions below and the answers will be posted tomorrow. Remember this is just for fun and there will be no prizes, Féile Lughnasa are testing your general knowledge so you will be ready for the 2021 quiz! Best of Luck
Just for Fun Quiz –Round 4
1. Which cocktail drink is Worcester sauce traditionally added to?
2. If it takes eight men ten hours to build a wall, how long would it take four men?
3. What is measured in Pascals?
4. What does IPA stand for in beer?
5. Who won the FIFA Women’s World Cup in 2019?
6. In what year was the Chernobyl disaster?
7. Who was the only British Prime Minister to be assassinated?
8. Which animal name means river horse?
9. What is the capital city of Slovakia?
10. Cholecystectomy is the name for the medical removal of what body part?
Due to the current Covid 19 crisis, Féile Lughnasa have not approached local businesses for sponsorship and there is currently no funding available for festivals. We are asking people to show their support for the festival by
1.Making a donation to the festival via the donate button
2.Or join the Club 500 for €12.50 a month via www.cflt.ie/club500/how-to-become-a-member/