Dingle Peninsula Mindful Living Festival to be hosted in the Magical Cloghane Brandon
What is Mindfulness? Is Mindfulness for me? What is a Mindful Living Festival?
Looking for a festival with a difference, a festival that could potentially change your life in how you deal with life’s up and downs? Mindful Living Festival will be taking place on the Dingle Peninsula in the hidden gem of Cloghane and Brandon from Friday the 26th of May to Sunday the 28th of May 2017.
By practicing Mindfulness we bring our attention to the fullness of the present moment, calmly acknowledging and accepting our thoughts and feelings and grounding ourselves in the awareness of the body. In this way we learn to make skilful decisions in how to respond wisely to any given situation rather than acting out based on anger or frustration.
This Mindful Living weekend will inspire to live with more awareness. It will offer Mindful Workshops, Mindful Walking, Loving Kindness Meditations and Movement, Compassionate Communication, Conscious Ageing Workshop.
Festival organisers are very fortunate to have renowned contributors, meditators and fitness instructors helping us with our festival. The following facilitators will offer their skills
● Eva Bruha from the Kalyana Centre for Mindfulness in Dingle
● Micheál De Buitléar will be hosting Compassionate Communication workshops
● Hugh O Donovan will be focusing on Mindful Walking / Hillwalking. Hugh is a Registered Psychologist, Author and Teacher.
● Jackie Griffin from Gold Coast Massage and Fitness
● Mary Jane Verniere will be centre on IONS Conscious ageing program
This festival has been supported by Kerry County Council. To find out more on this festival and how we can help you please contact 066 7138137, you won’t be disappointed!