Thank you for your continued support in our community Club 500 lottery. Your help over the last year has allowed Comharchumann Forbartha an Leith Triúigh Teo (CFLT) to support the following services for the community;
- Tinteán Ceoil,
- The upgrading of footbridge in Ballyguin,
- Upgrading the CCTV at Halla Le Chéile,
- Host the Hillwalking and Music Festival,
- Provide the Afterschool Service to young families,
- Host Féile Lughnasa and
- Develop the Mount Brandon Base Camp Business Plan.
CFLT have been facing a number of challenges over the last few years; loss of key members of our staff, no new members available on work employment schemes, increased pressure on cash flow, people who have been recruited to cover the staffing shortages do not have access to employment schemes, decrease in local population, increased operational costs, loss of members of the Club 500, etc. These ongoing difficulties were addressed by our Accountant and the Board of Management at our AGM in April. It was advised due to these challenges, increasing financial pressures and in order to preserve the services CFLT offer, we regrettably have no choice but to cease the yearly €3,000 draw held each August. We will continue to operate the monthly draws of €500, €250, €150, €75 and €50.
Your continued support is fundamental to the successful operation of the services offered by CFLT. Your membership is now due for renewal. Membership can be renewed for a period of one year for a cost of €150. A bank standing order of €12.50 a month is available please see the attached brochure for details.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us and we will gladly answer any queries you may have. Our offices are opened Monday to Friday 9-5.
Comharchumann Forbartha an Leith Triúigh Teo. Management Committee
Click on the “+” to a list of each year winners!
Many thanks to all Club 500 members who have renewed their membership. Annual membership costs €150 or €12.50 per month.
If you are interested in becoming a member please contact Halla Le Chéile on 066 7138137
1. OR You can pay by logging into your Bank Account online paying €150.00 into our Bank Account below. (this will last for 12 monthly draws)
2. OR You can pay by logging into your Bank Account online and creating a standing order of €12.50 per month to Bank Account Below
Comharchumann Forbartha an Leith-Triúigh Teo
Account number 03196385
Sort Code 93-62-19
IBAN IE15 AIBK 9362 1903 1963 85
Allied Irish Bank, Tralee, Co. Kerry
3. OR by filling this form and handing it into your bank Standing Order Signú Go dtí Banc
4. OR paying by Paypal below. There is an extra cost of €5.00 involved here